ASI Plastic lockers are built using a Unibody™ system. The sides and back of the locker are formed from a single piece of HDPE, while the locker door frame is made from one piece of machined HDPE. These features add structural integrity and rigidity. Add to that, the highest quality hinges and latches, and ASI solid plastic lockers stand apart as the best in the industry. Plastic Lockers are ideal for high-humidity applications and are backed by a 15-year warranty, as these virtually maintenance-free lockers will never rust, rot or corrode. Available in multiple standard configurations as well as optional configurations like Lattice Lockers, or doors with other non-standard vents. Please consult our customer service team to be advised on changes in pricing and delivery lead times for all non-standard items.
- The Unibody™ system—sides and back formed from one sheet of plastic
- The door frame is made from one piece of machined HDPE adds rigidity
- 1⁄2″ face, nine colors, textured finish
- 3⁄8″ one pc. body, natural color, textured finish
- 3⁄8″ tops, bottoms and shelves, natural color, textured finish
- Rabbeted joinery with stainless steel fasteners
- Black recessed vertical acting handle for safety and security with padlock hasp, accepts built-in locks
- Black continuous powder coated hinge
- Common body color—Natural
- Self-latching door with multi-point engagement
- 15-year warranty
- Slotted ventilation standard
- Fully assembled single unit construction
- Slope tops, finished (colored) end panels and fillers available
9 Designer Colors
Ivory Essence Speckle
Custom colors are available upon request and are subject to minimum quantities, and variations in lead times and pricing.
Will never require painting.
*Available in 100% post-consumer recycled material. See Locker Selection Guide for details. ADA-compliant lockers are available.