Phenolic Lockers are the material of choice when a high degree of design flexibility is desired or where durability and strength are required. These lockers are fabricated to stand the test of time. The dense components, combined with stainless steel fasteners, stand up to the most extreme conditions of moisture and humidity. Phenolic is impact, water and corrosion resistant, and does not support bacteria. The superior construction and materials used in the locker system make it adaptable to all types of facilities, including health clubs, country clubs and executive washrooms. Phenolic lockers can easily be customized. Please consult with ASI Storage for customization or options not shown in the catalog. Any customization is subject to a change in price and delivery lead times. Now available in color-thru phenolic colors upon request.
- Common body color—Folkstone Celesta
- 1⁄2″ face, 12 Black Core Phenolic colors
- 1⁄2″ tops, bottoms and shelves, Folkstone Celesta Core Phenolic
- 3⁄8″ sides and back, Folkstone Celesta
- Black powder coated 120 degree swing limit hinge
- Black recessed vertical acting handle for safety and security with padlock hasp, accepts built-in locks
- Self-latching door
- 10-year warranty
- Full perimeter ventilation
- Fully assembled single unit construction
- Slope tops, finished (colored) end panels and fillers available
6 Designer Color-Thru Colors
12 Designer Black Core Colors
Washed Knotty Ash
*Directional Pattern—Pattern on panels over 60" wide will run perpendicular to pattern on doors and plasters. Patterns shown cropped from full size sheet, contact us for additional references.
Consult color card for more definitive color matching.
Actual colors may vary slightly from those shown due to limitations in the printing process. Additional black core colors are available upon request. More economically priced than color-thru yet great for any environment.