Provides the robust structural integrity needed to protect belongings in rough environments, including athletic and fitness facilities, school locker rooms, and similar applications. The diamond perforated ventilation holes assure the free flow of air, to reduce odor build-up, and full visibility of locker contents.
- One-piece frame design ensures rigidity, and simplifies installation
- Available with single-point, multi-point or cremone latching
- Single-, double-, and six-tier configurations
- 2 mil powder coated in any of 15 designer colors
- Durable 14 gauge doors
- 16 gauge bottom shelf for durability
- Continuous full-length staked piano hinge for security
- Angle frame consists of welded formed framing
CREMONE LATCHING SYSTEM:
Provides extra security by using the principles of a fulcrum to transfer the rotary motion of a handle-turn into the vertical actuation of two positive-action locking bolts that engage with the frame at the top and bottom of the door, and a center latch engaging at the side.
15 Designer Colors
Doors and exposed body parts on Traditional and Traditional Plus Lockers shall be selected from ASI Storage Solutions’ standard designer color range. Non-exposed body parts, e.g., shelves, shall be finished in Almond #03, with exception of Gray #25 that shall have Gray non-exposed body parts. Competitor Lockers shall have the same selected color throughout. Due to variances among color monitors the colors that appear on your screen may not be exact. If color is important you must request samples prior to ordering.