Phenolic Lockers are the material of choice when a high degree of design flexibility is desired or where durability and strength are required. These lockers are fabricated to stand the test of time. The dense components, combined with stainless steel fasteners, stand up to the most extreme conditions of moisture and humidity. Phenolic is impact, water and corrosion resistant, and does not support bacteria. The superior construction and materials used in the locker system make it adaptable to all types of facilities, including health clubs, country clubs and executive washrooms. Phenolic lockers can easily be customized. Please consult with ASI Storage for customization or options not shown in the catalog. Any customization is subject to a change in price and delivery lead times. Now available in color-thru phenolic colors upon request.
- 1⁄2" face, 10 Black Core Phenolic colors
- 1⁄2" tops, bottoms and shelves, speckle tone Black Core Phenolic
- 3⁄8" sides and back, speckle tone Black Core Phenolic
- Black powder coated 120 degree swing limit hinge
- Black recessed vertical acting handle for safety and security with padlock hasp, accepts built-in locks
- Self-latching door
- 10-year warranty
- Full perimeter ventilation
- Fully assembled single unit construction
- Slope tops, finished (colored) end panels and fillers available
6 Designer Color-Thru Colors
10 Designer Black Core Colors
Additional black core colors are available upon request. More economically priced than color-thru yet great for any environment.